Wednesday, March 15, 2017

123 DAB | Just Nick Studio

Hi everyone!
 Today I am sharing a new layout created for Just Nick Studio using one of their awesome background cut files!
My 2 sons are such typical boys......the latest craze is doing a Dab wherever they are without a care in the world! I have had this photo of them doing a Dab together at the Monster Trucks show we went to last year!
Here is the cut file I used on this layout....the Visual Effects background cut file!
I cut the cut file from white cardstock and decided to back it on a darker contrasting colour behind the cut file. I used lots of Crate Paper for this layout including the Hey Boy collection and the Cool Kid collection. The dark background paper came from the Flea Market collection I think it was! I love how the dark strips contrast against the white strips too!
Machine stitching adds some texture to the layout as well as helps to adhere the cut file to the background paper. Recently I got some really fun boy themed flair buttons to add to my stash and one of those just had to be added to this layout! 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, I hope you are inspired to try some of the amazing cut files found in the Just Nick store!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails