Friday, March 17, 2017

LOVE | Sassy Scrappers | Simple Stories Love and Adore

Hi everyone!

Today I am back to share a new scrapbook layout created for Sassy Scrappers using the gorgeous Simple Stories Love and Adore collection!

I was inspired this week to use lots of different size circles on my layout...I even die cut my photo into a circle shape too! I added machine stitching to each individual circle for extra texture. 


This layout design is a great one to do if you only have scraps left! You can simply punch circles from patterned paper and you have an instant design! I also decided to fussy cut that LOVE title from one of the journal cards and I also machine stitched through it to create texture!


I just LOVE that geometric chipboard heart! I wanted it to take centre stage on this layout so incorporating it into the title was the perfect solution! Lots of other ephemera hearts were also added from the ephemera pack to help balance my page.


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you will check out this gorgeous collection plus all the other beautiful goodies now in the Sassy store!

Happy creating and have a great week!

Tarrah x


Mister Hueys Warm Calico CharcoalLove & Adore Chipboards 6x12

    Love & Adore Bits and Pieces 47pk     Love & Adore Combo Cardstock Stickers Sheet 12x12       

Love & Adore 4x4 & 4x6 Vertical Journalling Paper 12x12      Love & Adore 4x6 Horizontal Journalling Paper 12x12
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails