Thursday, April 27, 2017

Hello Spring | Just Nick Studio

Hi there friends!
Today I am back with you to share a Spring themed layout created for Just Nick Studio using their awesome cut files! 
I pulled out some REALLY old Bella Blvd products for this layout...I love the pastel colours and how much they remind me of Easter and Spring...even though its not Spring in Australia, I like to think of it!
This is the Just Nick Studio cut file I used on this layout....the Hello Spring title.
That gorgeous thin multi-coloured stripe paper was the paper I decided to cut the Hello Spring title out of....I just love how this turned out....better than expected! I added a few embellishments to the title to help decorate the layout a little bit more and add interest..  
My niece is an absolute bundle of gorgeous! She is SO photogenic...perfect for this scrapbooker....hopefully she will appreciate me creating these layouts for her one day!
In this photo, she was posing a new outfit that her parents had bought for her, she is only age 1 in this photo but already a pro at posing lol! As the outfit has bumblebees on it, the photo was perfect for this layout!
That bumblebee chipboard sticker had to make its way on this layout since there were bees on Amelia's outfit and its her nickname too!! I really like how this layout turned out....I literally cut the title first and then decided on a photo, added some other small bits of paper and embellishments and the layout was complete! Super quick one this time! 
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you have been enjoying the Spring inspiration from us? Why not check out the Just Nick Studio store for some cut files that would suit your next project?
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails