Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Let's Stay Home Daddy | March 2017 Main and Add-On kits | Hip Kit Club

Happy Easter everyone!
Today I am sharing a new design team scrapbook layout created for Hip Kit Club using the March 2017 Main kit! I challenged myself to only use the March 2017 Main kit to create this layout!   
So I began by choosing some of the pretty papers in the March 2017 main kit, the houses paper by Dear Lizzy is so hard to resist!  I cut a circle in the geometric paper using my Silhouette Cameo and then backed the house paper behind the circle.
 My title consists of the Charm Thickers by Crate Paper found in the March 2017 Main kit...I used lots of the Oh My Heart ephemera by Pink Paislee/Paige Evans to layer and embellish around my photo...the exclusive enamel dots enhance the flower ephemera beautifully!
My niece is soooo photogenic! I am so glad I have her cuteness to scrapbook now! This photo of her with her Dad was taken when she was visiting me.....I bought her this cute outfit she is wearing and I wanted to get some cute shots of her!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to pull out your March 2017 Main kit and create something pretty!
I hope you and your family enjoy a safe and Happy Easter!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails