Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Beautiful | April 2017 Main and Add-On kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!
Today I am back to share a new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club featuring the April 2017 Main and Add-On kits! For this week, I decided to try dressing up some of the amazing exclusive Project Life cards from the April 2017 Project Life kit! Not that I think they need dressing up, they are beautiful just the way they are but I just thought I would add some texture to them!
So I started out first by machine stitching around the edges of the 2 Project Life cards, I used a 4' x 6' card and a 3' x 4' card as well. I added some of those gorgeous leatherette stickers from Pinkfresh Studio​ and also a staple to attach one of the acetate tags to the underneath of one. 
I absolutely love that swirl paper and just had to use it as one of my background papers this month! It reminded me of icecream...yum! Don't fall off your chair but I actually pulled out those gorgeous Vicki Boutin​ crayons from the April 2017 Color kit and added just a touch of mixed media...to make the Project Life cards pop even more!
The colours in the April 2017 kits are just amazing...they certainly remind you of the tropics and the beautiful warm sun!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to pull out your April 2017 Hip Kits and create!
Happy creating!
Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails