Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Fly Away With Me | May 2017 Main and Add-On kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am back sharing my second layout created for Hip Kit Club using the gorgeous May 2017 Main and Add-On kits!

My family and I recently had an AMAZING holiday in the UK and Europe and so this layout documents one of the first photos taken! The boys standing in front of the Departures sign at Sydney Airport!

The exclusive hot air balloon cut file designed by Kim Watson this month is gorgeous and it went perfectly with my theme and the hot air balloon paper by Dear Lizzy that I have also used! I cut the cut file from 2 different coloured cardstocks and also in 2 different sizes! I added some of the Hip Kit Club exclusive ephemera pieces and the Project Life cards as layering pieces. The Chasing Dreams chipboard by Maggie Holmes had that cute bird so I added him as well! 

I really like the colours pink and teal with a touch of navy. I think they look fresh and clean mixed together. My title is made up of the Hip Kit Club exclusive puffy alphabet stickers and those super cute small puffy stickers are also from the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day collection! 

The wood veneer piece is also another Hip Kit Club exclusive for May! So many amazing exclusives included this month and they are all gorgeous!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, make sure to check out Hip Kit Club for all our gorgeous past kits and the new and upcoming ones!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails