Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Love You Always | May 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

 Today I am sharing my design team scrapbook layout created for Hip Kit Club using the gorgeous May 2017 Main and Add-On kits!

After two sons and loads of boy layouts, I am so very lucky to now have 2 beautiful nieces who I can scrapbook until my hearts content! This gorgeous little one is my newest niece Olivia Grace and soon she will be 3 months old!

Of course the beautiful Shimelle products included in the May 2017 Hip Kits were the perfect answer to a baby girl layout with the colours, the cutesy bear and pretty flowers. That gorgeous chevron paper was screaming to be cut up and used as well!

I used loads of the Hip Kit exclusive die-cut ephemera pieces that co-ordinated perfectly with the Shimelle products! Once I had my design decided on, this layout came together very easily! It was very hard for me not to add ALL the things though ;)

I used some foam tape under my photo and the layers to lift it off from the colourful background a little bit and to help it stand out as the main focus!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I hope you find some inspiration from my layout, I am sure you have loads of photos of babies you could scrapbook? Get your Hip Kits out and get scrapping, I would love to see!

See you next week on Facebook! Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails