Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Summer | July 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

 Today I am back with you to share a brand new design team layout created for Hip Kit Club using the gorgeous July 2017 Main and Add-On kits!

 This week, my theme is to focus on the black and white floral paper....I started by fussy cutting lots of the different florals and leaves out.....I knew before I cut them, that I was going to be adding watercolours to them to make them nice and bright.

While they dried, I picked out a few of the Summer and tropical elements from all of the kits...my favourite thing this month are those gorgeous exclusive coloured wood veneers!

 I just love these and want way more packs than just one! I added the camera, 1 of the flowers and the sunglasses from this pack along with many other things like the Echo Park puffy stickers and decorative brads and the exclusive puffy stickers too. 

Under my photo, I layered 3 of the exclusive Project Life cards and used foam tape to pop up the entire photo and the mats. I even did a Missy Whidden and added black thread under my layered flowers! I don't paint very often but I am so glad I spent the time on it this week as I love how this layout turned out! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! 

Happy creating!

Tarrah x


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails