Monday, January 15, 2018

Big Ben Traveler's Notebook | December 2017 Main and Add-On Kits | Hip Kit Club

Hi everyone!

Today I am back with you and I am sharing a brand new spread in my Traveler's Notebook using the gorgeous December 2017 Main and Add-On kits!


This spread came together so quickly as I had so much gorgeous product to use from the December 2017 Hip Kits! I chose my photo and then picked colours from the kits that co-ordinated with my photo. 

The Vicki Boutin chipboard Thickers from the December 2017 Embellishment kit made the perfect title for this spread.....I love the style of them and the script printed on each letter too!  

Lately I have been enjoying layering embellishments over other embellishments. You can see here I placed the enamel dot and the gold arrow clip on the ephemera circle piece. It draws some more attention when it has some layers. 

The Vicki Boutin sticker from the December 2017 Project Life kit was great to tuck in beside my photo to give it some more detail!
Thanks so much for joining me today! Have you tried a Traveler's Notebook format yet? Its awesome...you really should try it!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails