Friday, January 19, 2018

Merry | Crate Paper Fa La La | Sassy Scrappers

Hi everyone!

Today I am joining you to share a new design team layout for Sassy Scrappers! I have been using the gorgeous Crate Paper Fa La La collection again!


To start this layout, I decided to first cut some Christmas trees from some of the Fa La La papers and some Kraft cardstock too. I cut these all out with Silhouette Cameo. 

Once I had adhered the trees all down, my layout came together very quickly as the design was already in place, I just had to add my photo and some embellishing!

The wood veneer Christmas trees and the small December 25th chippie title are from my friend Jo at Kinder Kreations. I love the detail they bring to this layout!  

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Be sure to check out the Sassy store if you need any scrapbooking products! Olga has an amazing store full of the latest and greatest!

Happy creating!
Tarrah x

Fa La La Chipboard Stickers 12"X12" W/Gold Glitter (more on order)    Fa La La Very Merry Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12"

   Fa La La Together Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12"       Fa La La Festive Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12"

    Fa La La Ephemera Cardstock Die-Cuts 40/Pkg W/Gold Glitter    Fa La La Cardstock Stickers 6"X12" 2/Pkg W/Gold Foil   
  
Fa La La Buttons 12/Pkg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails